martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Biography



Composition
In this Picture you can see me on my car. I’m very friendly and talkative, I consider myself a good person. My friends say I’m really nice and they say I always am in a good mood.
This picture was taken on a very sunny day, a little windy and very hot. That day I was wearing my favorite t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Of course, they were all meant to fit a tall, thin and dark haired man like me.
At that moment, I was in a friend’s house. We were having a very good time. I was going to get some beers and they took a picture of me going out in my car.







GUSTAVO
CISNEROS


He was born in
1946. he is a Venezuelan-born media mogul. He is among the world's richest men according to Forbes magazine, which estimates his fortune at $5 billion. The New York Times calls Cisneros, "one of Latin America’s most powerful figures" and says he and his wife, Patricia Phelps de Cisneros, have a reputation for being "a Latin American power couple in business and the global social scene. "Cisneros' wealth comes from his holdings in media, entertainment, telecommunications and consumer products companies. The Cisneros Group of Companies is one of the largest privately-held media and entertainment companies in the world. Cisneros is also the largest shareholder in Univision, the United States' leading Spanish-language television network, and he owns Venevision International, which produces and distributes media and entertainment products throughout the world. He owns Venevisión, Venezuela's leading television network. Long an advocate of free enterprise, Cisneros has for many years been expanding his operations outside of Venezuela and into overseas markets, including the U.S., Spain and more recently China. One of his major accomplishments has been a major role in the international development of the telenovela – emotion-packed melodramas based on the harsh realities of life in Latin America that are now broadcast to about 2 billion people around the world. In part to honor his international success, he was named MIPCOM "Personality of the Year" in 2005, a prestigious media industry award. The Cisneros Foundation (Foundation Cisneros) runs a wide range of educational and cultural programs aimed at improving the lives of Latin Americans.


Well... In this unit we made a biography of an important in my country person and one of us

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello Miguel! this very good your blog. I like your car man

Anónimo dijo...

How good it's your proyect, I could learn about you. It's great. You are kind. You know english. Congratulations See ya!!!

alexandra's blog dijo...

Hi Miguel...I think your doing a great work!It was interesting to know about Gustavo Cisneros, because he's an interesting person!
Hope you keep shining!
Alexandra <3